Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Oh So Thankful~

Amongst the many things that I am thankful for......
This Thanksgiving Eve....I Am Thankful For

                                                        TRADER JOES




      This truffle mousse pate is Off The Hook~
      They only carry it seasonally....probably because I corner the market and purchase all of it!


Fabulous Haricot Vert~Fine French Green Beans
Imported From France

Put together with this~


This is soooo not your Grandma's Green Bean Casserole!

And some side stuff~
You can't do better.....so why bother!



And don't forget all your herbs~
Not stuck in a bag~these baby's are Fuh~resh!


And NOW~
To the most important......
Ok....maybe not the MOST important....
But pretty darn close~




Russian River Valley~ nothing better~

Then top it off with some flowers~




they even have itty bitty christmas trees with glitter!!! 
LOVE Trader's!

So now.....all I have to do....is the little stuff!!
Like decorate~
I love my wreath!

Thank you Trader Joe's
You Rock!

xo~






No comments: