Tuesday, October 26, 2010

HOTCHA~ Naked?

Well, well, well.......if there isn't another fabulous item to share~

Today's venture takes us on a smooth hot ride to food~ I have to admit this is not a "new" find for me~but if I can make it YOUR new find than hal-a-salsa-lu-yah!!


Notice how smoooooth it is? 

 Let me tell you why~

There was a girl named Kelly Golden~
(who happens to be one of my besties!)

Who didn't care for chunky salsa~or the grim selection of quality salsa out there in the world.
So.....she decided to make her own.



And~ the people loved it.
Not only the product.......but the name

HOTCHA SALSA


And the tag line.....
Seriously......

Don't let your chips go naked!
(It's ok...we all smile and giggle)

She started off as a princess with an idea~ that turned into a process~ that turned into a reality and continues to do so.

And along the way.....she turned into the queen~


The Salsa Queen~

I invite you to try this fabulous product~

Albertson's
Stater Bros.
Henry's
Barrons
Bristol Farms
Harvest Ranch Del Mar
Sprouts
And the very first place she placed her heart~  La Costa Farms, California


If you don't have access to this fabulous product due to geography~
visit her website
www.hotchasalsa.com


I promise you will never go anywhere else~
It's THAT hawt!


xo~










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have met Kelly several times - her personal charm let us to try Hotcha! Now, we will eat nothing else. It's the best.