Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Three Men and a Lady~ (no...it''s not my personal situation!)

The Blog:  Three Men and a Lady
                  http://www.windhula.blogspot.com/




I know it is soooo 2007 (that is when she posted this)
But~ doesn't change the fact that I am beyond loving this!!




I'm thinking some Serious Crystal Chandeliers
Would Rock this!



Then.....I dared to check out her bedroom~

Oh Daddy~help me!


Again~ bring on a big fabulous Crystal Chandelier
Right above the bed!




                                           ~The blog~
                              ~ Three Men and a Lady~


                                         I haven fallen~
                                      And I can't get up!


                                                 xo~



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your kind words and feature!