Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's Here...It's Here......

When I was growing up we had an elf that would show up right before Christmas.  




My brother and I would absolutely fuh~reek when we had discovered that he had arrived.  




He was there to "watch" our behavior up until Christmas.  Each time he "flew" to a new location he would get closer to the Christmas tree. Then~on Christmas Eve....he would land on the tree to be picked up by Santa.  Christmas Morning.....he was gone~until next year.


I have carried this tradition on with my kids.....the older ones are now "in" on it and are having so much fun doing it for the little one! !




                                                 I love it!!!!

                                                 AND~
                   this is the SAME Elf I had as a child.... 
      uhhmm,  I guess he could possibly be vintage at this point!


This is the fun part of family, tradition and Christmas~

And oh yeah~ another one of our Traditions is the Grinch....
Look who I found in our tree!!


Keep your traditions going~
it's so much fun!

xo~

No comments: