Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Do you See what I See???

Have you ever looked into the clouds and seen images???  Maybe a snail?...or a bunny rabbit?...possibly an aardvark?~~~~Anyway....we have all had the "Do you See That????"....  in an obscure image thing.  SOOOOOO....on that  NOTE....tonight I was with one of my BESTIES and we were eating and conversating (yes, it is not an official word....but ..it is understandable.....)sooo...back to the point...As we were eating ~ this item of food took on a form......HYSTERICALLY.....Form of "Weiner Dog"~we held it....observed it from different angles.....AND ABSOLUTELY AGREED (along with the Bartender) that hands down.....THIS particular cheese stick...WAS A DAUSCHAND....in it's former life!!!   I have tried to upload the picture...but THANKYOUVERYMUCH  VERIZON WIRE "LESS" for allowing me NOT to transfer these RARE and PRICELESS Photos.  (*confession of being a completely new blogger....but still...) They WILL be here...soon...yes I am tired of all the excused too!!!

xo~

No comments: