Monday, September 27, 2010

Hawt Diggity Dawg~

Well....nothing like a heat wave when I am only Craving fall!!!  Uhhhmmmm  news flash oh masterful weather controller.....this heat is completely unacceptable!!!  I believe I left Florida for this type of inappropriateness.  Jus' sayin'!!  Ok....so I WAS the first person with my Halloween decor adorning my front entry......which I believe only exasperated my neighbors....whose children ran a whining to have their STUFF up too!!!  So... this poor Chap is out in 100 degree weather.....Attempting to hang spider webs...and I am quite sure cursing me under his breath!!!  Sorry dude!  I have Obsessive Decorating Disorder....AND as far as I know.... there is no cure!!  But look on the bright side......I'm just your neighbor....NOT your wife!!  Sooooo....back to the heat....it is FREAKING HOT!!!!

p.s. real photos will come soon.......it's all part of my technological phase....which we are currently in!!

No comments: